No onboard sound after upgrading to hardy

Geoffrey Bays charioteer7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:19:35 UTC 2008

All: The step that solved this no sound problem was adding the sound
driver name 'snd-hda-intel' to the end of my /etc/modules file. the
sound driver was there but not being loaded.
thanks to others for data on lsmod and hwinfo.
Now to get sound working in my emu 0404 pci sound Card!

Thanks,

Geoffrey Bays