spalah flash

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sun Apr 27 00:24:31 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 April 2008, Constantinos Maltezos wrote:
> I have quite a few applications that I can't get through the repositories
> that I use regularly.

I'm not saying it never happens.  It's just a good rule of thumb.  There are
thousands of these little forgotten project nuggets out there, and if the
project ever released any code at all, SourceForge likes to keep them alive
forever.  It's easy to wind up wasting time with something that looks
promising, but turns out to be an abandoned dream from yesteryear.

Kind of like your milk, if it doesn't smell quite right, check the dates
first.  :)
--
D. Michael McIntyre