Video settings

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sat Apr 26 22:11:36 UTC 2008

I replaced my SuSE install [ it was trashed anyway ] with Kubuntu 8.04
on my secondary computer to play with. I share the monitor with a KVM
switch between the two computers. In 8.04 the monitor flickers. I need
to change the refresh settings. In System Settings I'm not given the
option to do so. The Monitor is an IC Power 900G. A search for IC Power
and 900G fails to bring up anything useful.

Is there some way to reset this outside System Settings?