Upgrade from release candidate to final version

TeraDyne Ezeri dualteradyne at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:26:11 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 April 2008 16:25:05 Jesus Arocho wrote:
> I updated from 7 to hardy release candidate to test the new version.  I now
> want to move from the RC to the final.  The update manager does not have
> the upgrade icon and when I run update-manager -d the response is that the
> system is already up to date.  The repositories used are hardy-proposed.
> Must I edit the repository list manually?

If you've been keeping up with the main updates in adept-updater, you're using
the final. You don't have to run update manager to go from Hardy RC to Hardy
final. At least, I didn't have to. My laptop has the same version apps as the
final, and I installed it form the RC.

--
 -Shawn "TeraDyne" Stilwell
 http://bonesolteradyne.livejournal.com/