Question re Adept installer

TeraDyne Ezeri dualteradyne at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:47:34 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 April 2008 13:40:39 Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
> I'm curious why adept installer (the gui) doesn't show all my installed
> packages?
>
> Tony

> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

It seems they've removed some of the KDE3 apps and replaced them with KDE4
equivalents in that menu (like Gwenview and Kopete), if that's what you're
taking about. I was confused when I saw that, and had to double-check the
entries in my KMenu just to make sure the were there.

--
 -Shawn "TeraDyne" Stilwell
 http://bonesolteradyne.livejournal.com/