Security-related questions

Bill Parr w.parr at att.net
Sat Apr 26 16:55:02 UTC 2008

I travel internationally quite frequently - boarding at least 4
international flights per month in a variety of countries, most months more
- and haven't had to even open my laptop in at least 5 years. 5 years or
more ago I was often ask to just open my computer - to in effect demonstrate
that either the boot screen came up, or (if I had put it to sleep) that it
was capable of being started.

Bill Parr

  _____