spalah flash

Constantinos Maltezos pandarsson at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 05:18:43 UTC 2008

Hi again.

I'm wondering has anyone here successfully tried the program Spalah Flash?
It's an open source project for something with which to make Flash
animations.

I downloaded the source and tried compiling and first got errors dealing with
libgnomecanvas or whatever, but I installed the dev package for that and that
is no longer a problem.  However, now when I try it, during make it gives me
the following messages:

spa-canvas-view-item.c: In function ‘spa_canvas_view_set_glyphs’:
spa-canvas-view-item.c:94: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
spa-canvas-view-item.c:118: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1
of ‘gnome_font_face_find_closest_from_weight_slant’ differ in signedness
spa-canvas-view-item.c:142: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
spa-canvas-view-item.c:144: warning: implicit declaration of
function ‘gnome_canvas_bpath_get_type’
spa-canvas-view-item.c:145: warning: implicit declaration of
function ‘gnome_canvas_path_def_new_from_foreign_bpath’
spa-canvas-view-item.c:168: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
spa-canvas-view-item.c: In function ‘spa_string_path2length’:
spa-canvas-view-item.c:262: warning: function returns address of local
variable
spa-canvas-view-item.c:300: warning: function returns address of local
variable
spa-canvas-view-item.c:323: error: label at end of compound statement
spa-canvas-view-item.c:326: warning: function returns address of local
variable
make[2]: *** [spalah-spa-canvas-view-item.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/coz/My
Documents/Downloads/spalah-flash-0.03/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/coz/My
Documents/Downloads/spalah-flash-0.03'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now, the error still seems to have something to do with that "canvas" thing,
but at this point, I'm not sure what's missing.  Any ideas?