Domain name

Anthony E. Caudel tony.caudel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 18:09:14 UTC 2008

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]
Sorry but didn't work.  My resolv.conf says it was created by
networkmanager and do not edit.  I did it anyway as a test and on the
next reboot, it was gone.  Looks like networkmanager rewrites the file
every time it comes up.

Tony

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
   -- Benjamin Franklin