compiz - why?

Martin Laberge mlsoft at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 24 14:08:52 UTC 2008

On Thursday 24 April 2008 09:20:21 Jan Torben Heuer wrote:
> Nigel Ridley wrote:
>
> > Is it just me? I don't mean to discredit the devs - it's great to impress
> > Windows users - but what else is it good for?
>
> Haven't we already discussed this issue when (color monitors | X | KDE )
> came up?
>
> Jan

In fact, I remember it as if it was yesterday.

I remember insisting on a B/W real Monochrome 80x25 on my desk,
instead of these game-addict 640x200 16 colors bullshit.

It seemed to me that it was only for the kids.
(I was a REAL programmer... lol)

It was not so long ago... (25 years...) LOL

I would not insist on a B/W monitor today...

--
Martin Laberge
mlsoft at videotron.ca
Tel:(418)521-6823