before next week ?

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Sun Apr 20 12:18:23 BST 2008

C+A+L is the way i kill it but it restart
i can't use c+a+f2 i mean it doesn't come back to the console
I use xpress 1200 ATI  intel dual core and I set it with envy otherwise i
can't get composite working
(by the way there is another problem : when i set bespin style the first
time it works but after systemsettings crashes)
so i must delete kde4 dir to set it again
with gutsy no problem... only hardy does it... it started from early hardy
kde4 as i used to work with it