Directory traversing file converter script?

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:38:28 UTC 2008

2008/4/20 David Fletcher <kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net>:
>  PS I think you're selecting reply-to all instead of reply-to mailing list.
>  Just realised why I'm getting two copies :-)

That's weird. Never realised it before but it doesn't make any
difference if i press
reply or reply all in Gmail, it will add the addresses for the sender
and the mailing
list. Looking at the headers of the mail I see that it's the same
addresses that is
in the Reply-To header:
	Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

I don't think that your address should be there, only the kubuntu-users. Could
it be that you have specified a reply address in Kmail?
Perhaps some with more knowledge could explain the right purpose of Reply-To
header?

/ Jonas