OT - IDC Explains Linux Went Right

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Fri Apr 18 14:10:48 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 18 April 2008 14:57:58 Michael Leone wrote:
>  > A Google search shows no products for anything called iNoun, at least
>  > in the 3 returned pages of links I looked at. So it can't be that well
>  > known of a product. What is it, and who makes it?
>  You're iKidding iRight?

Well, "iNoun" (shouldn't that be "iNouns", for the multitude of
products) are not really intended for a business use, and - way back
when - I though this thread started with "code names are silly, in a
corporate environment". So it's not really applicable, even if
somewhat humorous.

And yes, I was iKidding ...