VENT - Ticked with Kubuntu

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Fri Apr 18 13:49:54 UTC 2008

>  > Oh, be nice. Billie has been on this list a while, and posted helpful
>  > information.
>
>  Thanks, Dad.

Don't like being called out for your behavior?

>  For foolish statements, I have the "Reply" button. In the future, I will use
>  the "Check with other random guy on the list first" button.

You don't have to check with me. You should be a respectful member of
the community (remember that? the community? Big topic in open source
and Linux circles ...

>  Got to love open source. Without it, I would never have gotten that feature.
>
>  *plonk*

About time, too. Now I won't have to see you replying to me, since you
won't be seeing my posts. And we'll both have a better day.

--
Michael J. Leone
<mailto:turgon at mike-leone.com>