OT - IDC Explains Linux Went Right

Fri Apr 18 13:23:17 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> "Gutsy" is all over the place in sources.list, when you want to change
> sources.

So? What exec who cares about a name is going to be involved at this point?
Zero.

Like has been stated before, nonsensical names seem to matter not in the
marketplace, so let's just drop this. It's not going to change, and it's' not
impeding Linux in the marketplace. I see it everyday, since I work closely
with both sides: execs and vendors. Nobody mentions the name.