Several folder is locked

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:00:27 UTC 2008

On Sunday, 13 April 2008 19:28:18 cherryfinals wrote:
> When I tried to copy a group of new images from a temp folder to the
> proper folder, it wouldn't let me. Permission denied...
Wherever that temp folder is, it's not "owned" by your user name. You can
probably copy/move those pics by running konqueror as root:
Press Alt+F2, type:
kdesu konqueror
Press enter
Enter your user password in the popup.

Konq should open shortly, it will be in root mode. You can now move your
images to wherever. After that change the properties and owner to your
username on the folder. Close konqeror before you do any damage!

HTH
\d