Hardy 64

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:50:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:
>  Before I cut my losses and revert back to 32 bit, can any of you tell me
>  if you have gotten the firefox java plugin to work?

Yes.  You will have to install the 32-bit version of firefox though.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=202537&highlight=java

>  How about the citrix client with or without the firefox plugin?

>  I am getting mixed messages from Google. I usually get straight answers
>  here :)

Here's a tip: try including the word "ubuntu" in your search; it will
usually turn up something good on Ubuntu Forums.

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2