Several folder is locked

cherryfinals cherryfinals at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 17:28:18 UTC 2008

I have thousands of pics in hundreds of folders and sub-folders on my
system. Many of these images are from my camera.

When I tried to copy a group of new images from a temp folder to the
proper folder, it wouldn't let me. Permission denied...

When I highlight the folder, select 'Properties' and try to set all
permissions properly, it won't allow it.

How do I load Konquerer in admin/root mode so I can blow away all the
locked permissions in my graphic folders?

BTW - These folders were not locked and I just copied other images into
them less than a month ago.

Stan

-Ed Howdershelt