Hardy 64

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Fri Apr 11 19:04:26 UTC 2008

Ok, Got a new box. I decided to put kubuntu on it and decided that since
the first release candidate is only a week away I would put the latest
beta on it. The new box has 2 quad core 64 bit Xeon processors and 4GB
ram so I decided to put the 64 bit version on. I am beginning to think
that was a mistake.

Before I cut my losses and revert back to 32 bit, can any of you tell me
if you have gotten the firefox java plugin to work?
How about the citrix client with or without the firefox plugin?

I am getting mixed messages from Google. I usually get straight answers
here :)