A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at vzavenue.net
Wed Apr 9 04:27:40 BST 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008 04:59:58 pm D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 April 2008, Michael Leone wrote:
> > >  BTW I need XP for certain network admin apps & outlook
> >
> > Why do you think you need to justify your actions? :-) If you want to
> > run XP, for any reason, then do so. Use whatever works best for you.
> > No need to elaborate why.
>
> Just don't ever admit to running GNOME around here.  Or emacs.
>
> --
> D. Michael McIntyre

Back in the final days of 6.06 I ran GNOME, then not realizing that another
desktop was available....it didnt take long for KDE-dom to reach me once I
stepped foot into Linux world, I think maybe 2-3 weeks.

I had Ubuntu-Kubuntu both installed for a while, then asked myself why do I
have both installed when I don't use GNOME?  Now I have to figure out how to
make use of free harddrive space.....

There you go, I admitted it.  Now what happens to me next?  I think I'll
duck....

Larry