User Manager on Hardy - Solved but is this a bug?

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 04:19:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM, David Fletcher
<kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 Apr 2008, David Fletcher wrote:
>  There is a file in ~/.kde/share/config/ called systemsettingsrc
>
>  I think it had been corrupted because there was an additional Height and Width
>  entry above the [MainWindow] section. I renamed this file to hide it, started
>  System Settings again and now the user manager section works - I can get into
>  the add user section.
>
>  There is now a new systemsettingsrc file in which everything is in order
>  (there's only three lines :-) ).
>
>  Dave

So the only difference in the generated file and the "corrupt" (of
sorts) file is an additional height and width entry?  If so, you
should definitely report that as a bug.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kcontrol/

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2