A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Tue Apr 8 17:39:32 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:36 PM, p.daniels <teeahr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Leone wrote:
>  > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >> On 08/04/2008, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:
>  >>  > You don't have to have a technical, logical, black and white reason for
>  >>  >  liking or disliking something. Sometimes you just do or don't. I like
>  >>  >  Dolphin just fine. Don't ask me _why_ I like it. I just do and prefer it
>  >>  >  over Konkeror.
>  >>
>  >>  People are asking why you like it so that they can help create better software.
>  >>
>  >
>  > I don't think so, from the tone of "somebody show me ONE good thing
>  > about this program".
>  >
>  That's a lot of jumping to conclusions you're doing there. I think the
>  original quote was:

<SNIP>

>  > If someone can argue FOR dolphin, i would like to hear it.

That sort of definitely proves my point. :-) That's not a "tell me
what you don't like about it, so we can make it better" post; that's a
"I can't find one good thing about this program; has ANYONE ever found
one good thing about this program?" post.

Also see earlier posts along the lines of "why waste time on creating
Dolphin"? You wouldn't phrase it as wasting time creating it, if all
you were doing was looking to make it better.