A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

p.daniels teeahr1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:54:35 UTC 2008

Michael Leone wrote:
>  > If someone can argue FOR dolphin, i would like to hear it.
>

> That sort of definitely proves my point. :-) That's not a "tell me
> what you don't like about it, so we can make it better" post; that's a
> "I can't find one good thing about this program; has ANYONE ever found
> one good thing about this program?" post.

That's not how I read it at all. You're totally jumping to conclusions.
> Also see earlier posts along the lines of "why waste time on creating
> Dolphin"? You wouldn't phrase it as wasting time creating it, if all
> you were doing was looking to make it better.

No, it's a valid question. "If there is a very good, highly acclaimed
file manager for KDE that exists and is mature now, then what is the
purpose of developing Dolphin?" That's not a rhetorical question, that's
not an unfair question. If there are good answers, let's hear them,
instead of attacking the people asking the question.

-p.