A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:08:20 UTC 2008

On 08/04/2008, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:
> You don't have to have a technical, logical, black and white reason for
>  liking or disliking something. Sometimes you just do or don't. I like
>  Dolphin just fine. Don't ask me _why_ I like it. I just do and prefer it
>  over Konkeror.

People are asking why you like it so that they can help create better software.

>  It is kinda like broccoli and spinach. I like them both but I like
>  broccoli better. I have no idea why and it would be pointless to argue
>  the fact.

Nobody is arguing. We are trying to find out the good and the bad
characteristics of different file managers to make better software. If
you can mention what you like, then those features can be implemented
in other FOSS software. If you mention what you don't like, then those
features can be removed.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il