A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Martin Laberge mlsoft at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 8 14:25:45 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008 10:00:40 claydoh wrote:
> A lack of "user outcry for it" doesn't mean it is bad, just that those who
> have no problems with it (ie it works fine for them), or actually like it,
> are not necessarily as vocal as those who don't like it. And generally
> speaking, people with negative experiences anywhere tend to be much more
> vocal than those with positive ones.

Is there someone in this room , using dolphin, who is able to
describe to me (and all others), why YOU like dolphin, why is
it better than konkeror, and what is your point of using it.

Maybe we just don't understand the point to use it?

If someone can argue FOR dolphin, i would like to hear it.

--
Martin Laberge
mlsoft at videotron.ca
Tel:(418)521-6823