A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Tue Apr 8 11:54:01 UTC 2008

I'm running KDE4 on my work PC with XP running in Virtualbox & on my
personal laptop as well it for the most is very stable & aesthetically
pleasing. I have found the couple of apps from KDE3 I need to run
(control center & Konqeror) but everything else is quick & functional.

Cary

BTW I need XP for certain network admin apps & outlook