Big doubt on Kubuntu 8.04

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:44:41 UTC 2008

2008/4/8 Cary Bielenberg <cary at bielenberg.id.au>:
> That's a bit harsh! My thought would be it will be reinstalled during a
>  upgrade as it is a default app, I was hoping there would be something I
>  could edit to force Konqueror as the default FM
>

>  Cary

It has been answered at least two times on this list. Here is what i
wrote last this
subject came up.

There was a thread on this but i can't find it now. The solution if i
remember right was:

Open kcontrol, go to KDE-Components->Filebindings->inode (roughly
translated from swedish)
select directory and system_directory and in the "Application
preference order" list move Konqueror
above Dolphin.