A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Leticia Hernández aikurn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:36:25 UTC 2008

2008/4/8, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com>:

>  <snip>
>
> I think the real question here is, what is the advantage to dolphin?

Really? I think the question is, why so much hate? No one forces you to use
Dolphin. And are any of you KDE developers? Is anyone here spending their
free time coding or writing patches to make this apps better? I'm not. I'm a
proud KDE user and I truly value the time and effort this people put in
everything they do for me. I love Dolphin, I really do. If you don't like
it, don't use it. Isn't that the beauty of free software?

--
Leticia Hernández