Kernel -14 and -15 won't boot

Blue Rose bluerosemagic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:55:05 BST 2008

Hey Nils,
Thanks for your fast reply :-)
I have tried Kubuntu 7.04 and 7.10 in the past year, but there was
always something not working quite right, so I ended up back in winXP...
8.04 however works perfectly so far :-) just not those kernels.. -12
works fine so I will just select that one in the grub menu. In the
previous kubuntu's I had trouble with my Ati card (the much loved radeon
9250.. find problem thread on that one all over the (k)ubuntuforums..)
But in 8.04 no prob yet, even direct rendering worked out of the box ^_^

I will take a look on launchpad otherwise I'll wait for -16 or so, and
see if that one works :-)

Thanks again

Cheers
Linda