A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Tue Apr 8 02:58:20 UTC 2008

Here here! I think it's the biggest waist of space! Konqueror is much
better! I believe they would be better spending the time in putting
Konqueror  3 functionality into KDE 4 version, I.E. SMB shares ability
to right click & unmount flash drives etc. I still use Konqueror V3 for
my day to day work as it is fully functional.

Cary