A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Tue Apr 8 01:24:33 UTC 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 7:25:16 pm Michael wrote:
>  Larry Hartman wrote:
> On Monday 07 April 2008 12:45:41 pm Scott wrote:

<snip>

>but what is supposed to be so great about it?  I have yet
> to see one positive post about Dolphin.
</snip>

There is nothing great about dolphin. I can't stand it.

I said this a long long time ago, I think dolphin is a HUGE waste of
developers time! If KDE has all this time to create another file browser,
why not use that time and manpower to fix all the quirks and bugs in the
already existing apps.