A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:09:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I downloaded the ISO of Kubuntu 8.04 KDE4 beta version to try it, and I burned
it on cd.
On cd boot, the loading is correct but if I navigate between directories (for
eg., I go to Home throught Dolphin and I try to open a folder such as
Documents or a file), the system freezes completely and I have to unplug the
comp to shut it down (it remembers me the good Windows BSD)!

My System: PIV 2.8 Ghz, 768 Mhz RAM, Hard disk Linux dedicated, Graphic Card
ATI RAdeon 9200 SE 128 MB (quite old, no?)

Regards,
--
Valter
Gnupgp ID: 0xD7274715 in hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com