Amarok can't see

pkaplan1 at comcast.net pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 14:36:43 UTC 2008

I did force a rescan and it didn't work.  Interesting suggestion.

I also deleted collection.db and collection_scan.files in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok (while amarok was closed) and then allowed amarok to rescan.  No luck.  It's still avoiding the same files.

Did I delete the right database files?  Did I miss any?