Any LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT users here?

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 01:12:59 UTC 2008

Hi John,

It was me who posted here and on the NXTasy forum, I've replied to your
posting at:
http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?showtopic=2143&view=findpost&p=16794

I'll get back to you ASAP about trying your steps on Kubuntu and using
Puppy Linux on my EEE PC. The EEE is more portable and could be better
for NXT work.

Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker