RAID on install?

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Fri Apr 4 23:59:51 UTC 2008

Howdy.  Downloaded the latest beta of Kubuntu[1], trying to figure out
where on the alt boot CD the RAID options are.  I see LVM just fine, but
I want the whole thing to exist on a LVM partition on top of a RAID1.

I know the Fedora installer has RAID options built into the partition
manager, but I don't see somewhere to set that in Kubuntu-- am I missing
something blindingly obvious?

If so, is it possible to set up the RAID and install to it from the
liveCD?  Pointers appreciated, a preliminary google didn't turn up much
of interest...

[1] Running the beta isn't my first choice, but some things (like my
SATA controller) aren't supported by the latest stable...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist