Amarok can't see

pkaplan1 at comcast.net pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 17:55:52 BST 2008

All are encoded as flac.
Amorak 1.48 (under KDE 3.5.9)
~/usbdrive/Music/CD/file.flac  (there's no obvious difference in the file manager between those that are seen and those that aren't)

It occurs to me that Amorak categorizes CDs by artist.  Is it possible that older CDs may not have all the meta info necessary for Amorak to read?  However, my set of Brandeburg concerti is on 2 CDs; 1 is seen by Amorak, one not...go figure!

From: "p.daniels" <teeahr1 at gmail.com>