Amarok can't see

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:06:11 UTC 2008

2008/4/3, pkaplan1 at comcast.net <pkaplan1 at comcast.net>:
> Following my Brandenburg example, Easytag sees no difference between the tags for the flac files on either CD (other than track name, of course), yet one directory remains visible to Amarok and one is completely invisible.
>
>  ??
>
>  Help.

Some thoughts:
What kind of filesystem is it on the drive?
Could it be some strange character in the filname or foldername?
File system errors? Try to do a manually check, check for bad clusters to.
What happens if you drag files from a filebrowser to the playlist in amarok?
Can you play the files with another player?

/ Jonas