How to run fancontrol automatically? <solved>

Blue Rose bluerosemagic at
Thu Apr 3 16:36:44 BST 2008

YAY it works now :-)
I reread the whole thread on the ubuntuforum once more.. turns out the
there were specific instructions given, but I missed that whole section
every time :P *oops*
Anyways.. I had to make a fancontrol file in init.d, had to paste some
bin/bash script into it... make it executable en do the update-rc.d
magic trick... so all the tips you guys gave me were in there :D

Thanks for the help guys.. I'll read more carefully next time ^_^