How to run fancontrol automatically?

Blue Rose bluerosemagic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:06:46 UTC 2008

Thanks for the fast response :-)

I just tried it and rebooted but it didn't work. Perhaps I did something
wrong.

the fancontrol script has as path /etc/fancontrol
According to Dolphin its owner is root, and permissions are -rw-------
I added the line /etc/fancontrol above the exit 0 in rc.local.
/etd/rc.local has owner root too, and permissions -rwxr-xr-x (not sure
what all that means)

Reboot was same as usual, had to manually do "sudo fancontrol"
What am I doing wrong?

Linda