Wireless and the BCM43xx driver

Bill bill at wjm1a.com
Thu Apr 3 01:12:28 UTC 2008

I'm not saying I'm going to follow through on this;

But, has any survey been made to determine the easiest and most reliable (I
underline and put in bold most reliable) PCMCIA Network Notebook card for
Hardy?

If it comes to a $20 investment (on eBay), I  might take the plunge for a
better PCMCIA Network Card (802.11G)