very strange kde4

Constantinos Maltezos pandarsson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 00:42:19 UTC 2008

I got so fed up with XP that I installed Linux.  Then I got so fed up with Linux that I tried to install DOS.  DOS didn't work, so I got fed up and installed XP, installed Linux in a virtual machine, then installed a C64 emulator in Linux.  I'm actually writing this in Commodore BASIC.

Just kidding.  Anyway, enjoy the Pinto you traded for the Prius.  I'll stick to the Prius, thank you.