Changes to Adept?

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:12:12 UTC 2007

Hi!

I can't say why it changed, but I can tell you what chenged :)

The CD-ROM is still in the /etc/apt/sources.list file, the ressource
where apt / aptitude / adept get their list of repositories from.

Open the file ( /etc/apt/wources.list) as root (e.g. in the "Run
Command" window  type: kdesu kate /etc/apt/sources.list) and put a
pund sign ( # ) in front of the first line where it says
deb /cdrom
or something similiar.
That should get you rid of putting in the cd to install apps.

Cheers
Philipp Bieber

--
Are there any experienced suicide bombers?

You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

GPG KEY ID: 7C26EE5B0185E301
FINGERPRINT: CA81 28C2 E63F DAF8 5ED4 DACB 7C26 EE5B 0185 E301