Changes to Adept?

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Thu Sep 27 12:00:20 UTC 2007

I use kubuntu Edgy. Recently I installed kubuntu Feisty on a laptop for
my brother. He seems to be enjoying learning about it, so perhaps
another convert.

So to my question - when he uses Adept to install a file he is always
asked to put the installation DVD into the computer. I have never been
asked to do that ever.

So, has something changed between Edgy and Feisty? I have now given him
the DVD so that he can get some more programs if he wants, but
meanwhile I am wondering about this, hence the question.

Thanks

Neil Winchurst