Dazuko Installation

Fragoulis Tomboulis f.tomboulis at minervapharm.gr
Fri Sep 21 08:54:30 UTC 2007

Hello Nils, and thanks for your reply too.
Following your advice, is happening something very weird!!!
Although the file dazuko.ko exists in the directory, the "/sbin/modprobe
dazuko.ko" returns: "FATAL: Module dazuko.ko not found".
Any ideas?

Fragoulis Tomboulis
IT Manager
Minerva Pharmaceutical SA