Leaving mailing list - how?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 01:15:27 UTC 2007

On Thursday 20 September 2007, Marti Andrews wrote:
>I'm going to leave this mailing list, but I can't remember how I even got
> here, let alone how to leave it. Anyone?
>
>Marti

Do you not see the very last line of every message that comes through the
server Marti?

Some email agents will strip and do not display, anything that comes after the
usual sig separator marker, which is "newline,dash,dash,space,newline".

I hate such agents because they hide a lot of humor and occasionally
knowledge, from the user.

See if my sig magically appears now since I've added a leading space to that
line.

 --
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)