Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Thu Sep 20 02:42:26 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007, Stew Schneider wrote:
> those you bought BB's in. Some days, I'd go through five or six tubes of
> electrons, and have to go back to the 'Shack for more. And it was 25
> miles away. Up hill! Both ways!

Weenie.  It was the same for me, but I had to walk up hill both ways in the
snow.  Naked.

(That does bring back memories of when Radio Shack was more than a cellular
phone store that sold overpriced cables.  I used to be great friends with the
manager of my local Radio Shack.  It is a testament to his integrity that he
got disgusted, and told them to piss off.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre