Have to put login password in twice before accepted

Mal Wanstall m.wanstall.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:10:09 UTC 2007

Not sure whether this is more suited to the KDE list but thought I'd try my
luck here. Whenever I first boot up the computer to login to Feisty I enter
my username and password and hit enter and it gives me the "Password
Incorrect" message, however the second time when I enter the _exact_ same
password, it accepts it. At first I thought it might be my stubby fingers
but I have meticulously checked that the first time I enter the password it
is correct. This happens every single time I try to login...

It's not the end of the world but I'd really like to know why it's
happening.

Thanks,
- Mal