Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu

Marti Andrews msmarti_a58 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:33:58 UTC 2007

> I don't think there are a "lot" of things that can't be done in Linux, but
> according to the Wine AppDB, it's true that "The Sims 2" is one of them...

You are saying I CAN run The Sims 2 within Wine, or I cannot? I've got everything working fine now and am happy. I can even get to the network printer in GNOME,
which I could not in KDE. I don't know why, if KDE is just not as user friendly, but it didn't even have my particular printer listed, a Canon Pixma MP780 hooked up to an XP Pro machine on the network (we just have the two machines on the network).

Marti