Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu

Marti Andrews msmarti_a58 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:58:03 UTC 2007

I don't know what you mean, top post. I thought it meant don't post to the list, one person said to not top post, so I sent it to his email address instead, and then he says
I shouldn't have done that either. I just click reply and type. I don't know any other way. This isn't on a website somewhere is it? All these messages come to my email account.

Sorry if I was doing something wrong.

In any case, I am thru bugging you all. I went back to GNOME. It simply works. It's ugly but it works. On KDE everything was hanging and crashing and not behaving at all well. Why bother? I couldn't even run Second Life, my 3D chat program. I can on GNOME.

Marti