Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu

Marti Andrews msmarti_a58 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:18:09 UTC 2007

I believe it's Feisty. Is that 7.0.4? I just installed it from within GNOME by command window, it didn't give me an option of which one to download, but I also completely took GNOME off my machine and installed the .iso file too, which WAS Feisty. I'm still totally new to typing stuff in the  command window, it is so different from Windows!

I'm sorry for wasting you people's time, I should probably just read up. I thought it would all be as easy as Windows is. I still can't find my other drives, just the one drive that Ubuntu is on. You all are saying it doesn't matter, but all my other files and music are on the ntfs volumes, as I explained. And they don't show, and they are not mounted and they won't mount for me because I get a message that I don't have the right permissions.

Marti