Cannot switch keyboard layout

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:05:55 UTC 2007

I know you are correct in saying that she will not learn. It always
blows be away, how inflexible people really are. I don't just mean
with computers ether. Computers just showcase the trait well.
I always switch keyboards with a mouse click on the bottom right. Can
she learn this (this is not sarcasm!)?
Douglas

On 9/17/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> In KDE 3.5.6 in Kubuntu Feisty 7.04 I have two keyboard layouts. I
> need to configure Alt-Shift to switch between them. I can configure
> any other key combination that I want, but when I try "Alt-Shift" I
> get "Shit+Shift_L". I've also tried "Shift+Alt", which sets
> "Alt+ISO_Prev_Group". This computer is used by a recent Windows
> convert and she is _not_ going to learn any key combination other than
> the Alt+Shift that she is familiar with.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://what-is-what.com
> http://gibberish.co.il
>
> --
>
> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
>
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Ein Leben ohne Mops ist möglich,
doch völlig sinnlos.
-Loriot